In an uncertain and often dangerous world, knowledge and preparedness separate the survivors from the victims.
Violence in schools, businesses and communities continue to rise.
Protect your organization NOW by providing your members with the knowledge and training needed to react to a critical incident.
Active Shooter Preparedness | How To Respond Training is a series training and will provide instructions on how to proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event. Whether it is an attack by an individual person or by an international group of professionals intent on conveying a political message through violence.
Crisis Management Guides and Training
- Workplace Violence / Active Shooter
- Determine Threat to individuals or companies
- Used in conjunction with Vulnerability Assessments
- Determine new security measures to implement
- Determine weak spots in existing security systems
- Written proposed recommendations for alarms, locks, lighting, exit routes, etc.
- Evacuation Guides
- Red Team your Facility
- Road map for Vulnerability Assessments
- Determine vulnerabilities in existing security systems