Registration forms will not be fully accepted without a copy of Photo ID.
Liability & Waiver Form will be provided upon check in onsite.
2019 Classes are here!
2018 | August 18 / September 8 / October 6 / October 20 / December 9 classes:
Marksmanship & Tactical
Saturday, March 16: REGISTER HERE
Saturday, April 6: REGISTER HERE
NO Mother’s Day this year! apologies.
Saturday, August 17: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, September 8 afternoon: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, November 3 afternoon REGISTER HERE
Sunday, December 1 afternoon: REGISTER HERE
Saturday, June 16: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, July 21: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, September 8 morning: REGISTER HERE
Saturday, October 5: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, November 3 morning: REGISTER HERE
Sunday, December 1 morning: REGISTER HERE
Please read and follow the HOW TO REGISTER instruction below.
[Non-NRA] Classes: DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION
[NRA Women On Target] Clinics: DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION
NRA WOT Liability and Waiver Form
will be provided at Sign In
Classes: DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION
Download Liability and Waiver Form
Fax: (855) 984-1883
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Register options: Online (with payment) – or – via Email / Fax (mail in payment)
- Submit completed Registration Form + Photo ID
- Payment can be made online or mail in (all details are explained on the Registration form)
- Deadline is 14 days prior to class
- Liability & Waiver Form is signed upon check in onsite
- Firearms classes: If you bring own gun and ammunition, be sure you follow all State Laws! No Exception
- Non-Firearms classes: Follow same steps as firearms.
- Please pay close attention and read all emails we send you. Thanks
- All required documents must be fully submitted in order to be in class roster
We will no longer accept personal checks. We accept Cashiers Check, and Online payments.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES:
At our management discretion, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. You acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages or loss from our right to refuse service.
We serve anyone without discrimination because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status.