Mr. Joseph Silvoso, Special Counsel of Michel & Associates, P.C. | Attorneys at Law.
Mr. Silvoso’s primary areas of practice are firearms regulatory compliance and criminal defense. Read More HERE
Basic Safety Rules in Firearms Handling
SAFETY will not ever be compromised!
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot (in fact, outside the trigger guard)
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Always be sure of your target, what is aligned with your target, behind and beyond.
- Always Always Always TREAT Your Gun as if it is LOADED at all times.
SAFETY is everyone’s responsibility !
We will not compromise SAFETY in any way throughout our training.
Please follow safety rules at all times. Thank you.
You may download a copy of the Basic Safety Rules below: